Welcome, visitor! [ Register | LoginRSS Feed  |   | 

Listings for Community (68)

Sort:
View:
Please help me find the class of 1968 Alumni  of Graaff-Reinet’s Sacred Heart Convent

Please help me find the class of 1968 alumni of graaff...

Please help!!! my mom (sharon van der watt) is trying to organise a reunion/get-together thingie, with all her old classmates from sacred heart convent in graaff-reinet (class of 1968). are you one of her classmates or...

Art lessons

Art lessons. discover the artist in yourself. you will not be part of a large class. teacher has art teaching experience overseas. r100 per hour. 083 748 0679

Students and school leavers earn us$ for doing referels...

Google this link.http://signup.wazzub.info/ , register and use this reference nr. of1aa . and join. after you have joined wazzub, you'll receive a username and password to log in. when you log in you will have your own...

Dance Dynamics NEW PRODUCT

Dance dynamics new product

Dance dynamics, well known in port elizabeth and jeffreys bay for ballet, modern dance and hip hop for children and adults now also offer solo latin dance classes!!!!! this style requires no partner and is perfect for c...

Seger’s Superette & Take Aways

Seger’s superette & take aways

We stock a variety of oven fresh bread, rolls & confectioneries. lotto / airtime / take aways available! great opening specials! - 1 february 2012

PERSONAL TRAINER

Personal trainer

Weight loss, toning, muscle development, rehabilitation, fitness * services offered in a fully equipped private gym * minimum of 12 sessions per month - maximum 16 sessions per month * body fat assessments * body com...

Students – Retire At Twenty/ies

Students – retire at twenty/ies

Be part of the rat pack (retire at twenty) here is a simple straight forward proposition. . read all it about below.copy and paste this link. http://www.carafin.worldventures.biz click on # 2 allow to buffer ...

Churche’s, Creche’s, Schools

Churche’s, creche’s, schools

Raise funds for your community based projects here is a simple proposition, inexpensive solution. this is only available to south africans at the moment. also available to foreigners residing in south africa. rea...

Page 7 of 7 1 5 6 7

Join us on Facebook