Welcome, visitor! [ Register | LoginRSS Feed  |   | 

Listings for Community (74)

Sort:
View:

Crimestopper trellisgates

Get secured! south africa's strongest & longest lasting trelligate is finally in pe. book your free complete security barrier assessment today! quotes are free! call our hotline 086 175 4629 or call our direct ...

Lift to johannesburg, tuesday 6/1/2014

Hi in need of a lift to johannesburg, willing to assist with petrol. please contact me if you can help.

roast beef with yorkies

Home cooked meals delivered

The purple pickle makes delicious meals daily and we deliver to your door. we have contracts available for every need - deliveries to all retirement villages are free of charge. meals are made fresh and delivered accordi...

20130905_111214_Small

Walmer lawn tennis club

Come play social tennis on 10th! an awesome, fun, and challenging sport that can be played at all ages. walmer lawn tennis club invites you to social tennis every saturday from 14:00, all players are welcome! tennis n...

images

Pro educ tutors

Do you find mathematics grd 8 - 12, physical science grd 8 - 12 or financial accounting grd 8 – 12 and english a nightmare? worry no more, pro-educ tutors are there to help improve your pass marks by providing you with e...

Be-My-Valentine 1

Be my valentine – 2014 g&s valentine’s cabaret

The g&s valentine’s cabaret is now in its 6th year and, as always, audiences are in for a treat with a sparkling cast, fabulous dancers and a great variety of songs from the stage, the charts and the classics that wi...

family_outreach025001

Family outreach ministries

A minimum period of 24 weeks program for the deliverance of men, who have a substance abuse problem, by the power of the lord jesus christ. we are registered with: the department of social development for substance depe...

b2m_Skype

Egg donors wanted

Looking for ladies in and around port elizabeth interested in egg donation. becoming an egg donor means giving a tiny piece of yourself safely and anonymously to another to help them with the most amazing gift of life. ...

PAINT SPECIAL R5500

Extreme painting

Painting special 200m2 of wall area for only r5500 our promotion include all preperation primers two coats of dulux weatherguard we supply the paint and labor contact charl on 0827808639

R45.00

Need a haircut??

Calling all ladies with bob hair or one length cuts(no layers) or someone that has long hair and maybe would like to go bob or just to remove 2cm off your length! i need 7 ladies to support me in comming in for a was...

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 8

Join us on Facebook