- Facebook/Website URL: http://www.thehedges.co.za
- Contact Name: Shelley
- Phone: 0415814407
- Street, Area: 151 Main Road, 10th Avenue, Walmer
- City: Port Elizabeth
- Listed: August 21, 2013 07:10
- Expires: This ad has expired
The new Hedges Coffee Shop in Main Road, Walmer, has come full circle since Syd Steven’s aunts ran it as a welcome tea stop after a train trip from the city in the early 1900s. Syd Stevens shared his memories of “The Old Coffee Pot” train, scones and fine china.
We offer Farmstyle home cooked meals – from the freezer to the oven – single or family size
We cater for functions at our own Venue which is suitable for small groups and can take maximum 100 people and should we need to extend it with a marquee tent it is also possible
We offer corporate and private catering for any occasion and deliver to your premises and provide waitressing
We open for Sunday Lunch the 2nd Sunday of each month
The Hedges has a night of local musicians performing once a month at each occasion we announce the next date and advertise it on our website and also on our facebook page
You can like our page on facebook or join our group to get all the latest specials and happenings
Homecooked meals monday to friday. catering for functions big or small. awesome platters. friendly service.
Catering in port elizabeth seems pretty straightforward when you sitting in the dining room and the meals are brought out to you. but there is a tremendous amount of work that goes on behind the scenes at a catering even...
Urban blend is a well located cafe & wine bar, situated at 58 3rd ave in newton park. our friendly staff and great variety of foods,pizza's, coffee and wines are available. the atmosphere is samba and relaxed, creati...
Edible prints with fondant toppers for that special dad in your life. minimum order of 12 for r60. add these cupcake fondant toppers quickly and easily to your homemade cupcakes. see pics for design options. email enq...
25 years of passionate catering experience our goal is to make your eyes shine, tantalise your tongue, tickle your nostrils. on the list of pleasurable hierarchy food is on place no. 4, just after holiday, sex and...
- Opel Kadet (4 views)
- HIRE RESOLVE (4 views)
- 1956 Landrover 2 Series Collectable for sale (4 views)
- Arty Botanicals (4 views)
- Beach/Camping Windblocker/Privacy Screen™ (3 views)
- IMPERIUM LETTING – Simplified | Differnet |Professional (2 views)
- Cat Scratch Dens for sale (2 views)
- PIT TOILET EVAPORATOR (2 views)
- Business Cards On Special (2 views)
- True Clean – Carpet and Upholstery Cleaners (2 views)