- Facebook/Website URL: http://www.coachmancatering.co.za
- Phone: 041 373 3440
- Street, Area: 103 Cape Road
- City: Port Elizabeth
- Listed: January 2, 2012 11:26
- Expires: This ad has expired
The coachman restaurant in Port Elizabeth is a landmark restaurant famous for its dining experience as well as playing host to many celebrities and opera house performers.
The Coachman is known for creating unique, distinctive and delicious sauces. Their juicy steaks, Greek dishes and fish dishes have earned them an incredible reputation of top restaurateurs and are known in the industry and too locals as a premier restaurant.
Telephone: 041 373 3440
Fax: 041 373 7137
Sirloin steak special continues. butter-soft 300g a grade matured sirloin steak, beautifully marbled, grilled exactly as you order it, and served with your choice of chips or baked potato, and veg or salad, for only r70....
Buttersoft, tender & utterly delicious kudu fillet medallions, grilled to order and drizzled with creamy mushroom sauce, and then each medallion topped with a whole grilled mushroom . or, if you fancy something a lit...
Headed by owner, mark oosthuizen and his team of confident chefs, they will tantalize you and give you a gastronomical experience not to be forgotten. the menu offers a fantastic range of eastern cuisine fromn dim-sum...
The home of the cantina restaurant and stagedoor bar. telephone: 041 586 3553 fax: 041 586 1705 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grilled kudu rump steak (200g) - served with chips or baked potato and veg or salad, for only r60. the kudu rump is lovely and tender, and very low in cholestrol too - and our chef is a steak master .... he will grill yo...
- building new and alterations build ins (2 views)
- DesignersCupcakes Cupcake business (2 views)
- Dave Swart – Clinical psychologist (2 views)
- Cuddle Carrier for rats, guneapigs, hamsters, etc. (2 views)
- NEUTRON PAINTS (2 views)
- A solid investment in Jeffrey’s Bay (2 views)
- The Bottle Store (2 views)
- Mangold Park (2 views)
- Online Personnel Port Elizabeth (2 views)
- GDB Mystery Shopper (2 views)