This item has been sold.
- Name: Jobs2day
- Application URL: http;//www.jobs2day.co.za
- Phone: 0413791165
- Fax: 0862621775
- Job Type: Full Time
- Employment Equity: Not Specified
- Street, Area: Port Elizabeth
- City: Port Elizabeth
- Listed: June 26, 2014 08:41
- Expires: This ad has expired
Position: Technical Assistant
Location: Port Elizabeth
Consultant: Antonie Gerber
Tertiary Qualification in Engineering or Logistics
Minimum 2-3 years practical experience in a maintenance Management or logistics and stock keeping field
Advanced Computer Literacy Essential
Competent administrative ability
Good Organisational and time management skills
Good understanding of Engineering and Maintenance
Good communication and telephonic skills
Manage the maintenance store according to industry best practises.
Receive, issue & control inventory of Engineering Spares, Raw Materials and special tools.
Ensure that spares issued are correctly expensed to the cost codes.
Preserve the spares so that they are fit for use by applying good stores maintenance practices.
Ensure that the inventory is current, neatly stored, labelled & segregated.
Control access to prevent stock loss & abuse.
Perform stock takes and produce regular, accurate inventory value, inventory movement and other stores reports
Alarm the reliability engineer when critical spares are unavailable and when return-to-store items are overdue.
Assist in maintenance management systems activities and act as stand-in when the regular maintenance management systems assistant is not present
Store chemicals safely.
Ensure that machinery & tools issued are safe to use.
Organise and keep the store in a way that is safe to operate in
Follow workplace rules in line with good manufacturing practices.
Prevent contamination & compromising of product by adhering to gowning & access procedures.
Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Non response within 2 weeks indicates an unsuccessful application
Position: toolmaker (heavy press) location: port elizabeth type: permanent position consultant: antonie pieterse requirements: trade test completed as toolmaker minimum 3 years post trade experience in a engineer...
Position: quality engineer location: port elizabeth type: permanent consultant: antonie pieterse requirements: b.sc in chemical engineering minimum 4 years experience in a quality management position minimum 4 y...
Technical manager r400k to r600k, pending qualification and experience trade tested individual in either fitting and turning or toolmaking , coupled with supervisory or management experience within a manufacturing envir...
- The Photo Booth (3 views)
- Technical Manager – Port Elizabeth (3 views)
- Holiday Home in Wavecrest, Jeffrey’s Bay (2 views)
- Crestrider Sportsman For Sale Great Condition (2 views)
- Cuddle Cube for small pets eg hamsters or rats (2 views)
- Culinary Academy Of Port Elizabeth (2 views)
- Bike Transport by Millys Motorcycle Transport (2 views)
- Daycare Memory Books (2 views)
- Selective Lighting Port Elizabeth (2 views)
- Affordable Imported European Automotive Batteries – From R590 (2 views)