- Ad Type: I Want
- For Rent By: Owner
- Dwelling Type: House
- Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms
- Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Parking: Covered
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Available: 1 Dec
- Street, Area: Gamtoos Valley, Hankey, Humansdorp, Patensie, Loerie, Thornhill, Van Stadens, Jeffreys Bay, St. Francis
- City: Port Elizabeth
- Listed: September 29, 2017 07:12
- Expires: 67 days, 4 hours
Couple urgently seeking a cottage on a farm in the Gamtoos Valley area (in Gamtoos Valley or between Humansdorp – Gamtoos Valley – Lady Slipper) for long-term rental, as from 1 December. We are teachers who love quiet, nature and gardening. Please inbox me if you have anything available or know of something. Thank you
Looking for tenants to take over lease. beautiful old house in walmer - villiers road, between 1st and 2nd ave. 4 bedrooms, 1 huge study can be used as a room very sunny. 2 bathrooms, second bathroom has shower ...
Experience the charm of cosmopolitan central. this centrally period cottage boasts: * 3 bedroom (front lounge can be used as 4th bedroom) * full melamine kitchen with build-in oven & hob * plunge pool *...
Newly renovated open plan garden cottage for rent. gorgeous sea view with use of a single garage and small garden area.
1 bedroom garden flat to rent in greenshields park - secure parking - close to walmer park - separate lounge, bathroom and kitchen - partially furnished - burglar bars on windows, newly installed
Shop to rent in colleen glen area. 52 squares in busy corner. previous owner moving overseas, has been a popular store for over 4 years and well known as cousins dvd with in a supermarket. private entrance electricity a...
- HIRE RESOLVE (5 views)
- Golf 5 Gti FOR SALE (4 views)
- JBD (Jewellery by design) (4 views)
- Married couple seeking to rent farm cottage in /around Gamtoos Valley (4 views)
- Plasma Stand (4 views)
- Bayview Animal Clinic (3 views)
- Vehicle/Truck Rental Agent (3 views)
- Pretty Poppet Clothing (3 views)
- WTS: korg pa2xpro 76-key arranger keyboard. (3 views)
- Online Personnel Port Elizabeth (3 views)