- Contact Name: BAIN STREET GRILL
- Phone: 041/5822914
- Cell: 0825638934
- Street, Area: 32 Bain Street, Richmond Hill
- City: Port Elizabeth
- Listed: September 20, 2012 06:46
- Expires: This ad has expired
**WARNING! **WARNING!! If you’re on a diet, LOOK AWAY NOW !!!!
LINDT CHOCOLATE BROWNIE – served slightly warm, so that it’s suitably gooey & fudgy inside. Smothered in Lindt chocolate sauce, and served with a dollop of creamy vanilla ice-cream. GUARANTEED HEAVEN ON A PLATE. 041/582-2914.
Mimuna restaurant offers a moroccan middle eastern and mediterranean authentic cuisine. a journey of different flavours and recipes await as you enjoy the spectacular theatre which includes live performances of piano ...
Grilled kudu rump steak (200g) - served with chips or baked potato and veg or salad, for only r60. the kudu rump is lovely and tender, and very low in cholestrol too - and our chef is a steak master .... he will grill yo...
Ginger does not claim to be a new trendy hot spot in port elizabeth, but rather places it’s emphasis on having a fresh take on traditional fine dining, by catering to the up and coming young businessperson to the more ma...
Urban blend is a well located cafe & wine bar, situated at 58 3rd ave in newton park. our friendly staff and great variety of foods, pizza's, coffee and wines are just a phone call away from immediate delivery. the atmos...
Buttersoft, tender & utterly delicious kudu fillet medallions, grilled to order and drizzled with creamy mushroom sauce, and then each medallion topped with a whole grilled mushroom . or, if you fancy something a lit...
- 1956 Landrover 2 Series Collectable for sale (4 views)
- dinner4u (4 views)
- Cuddle Carrier for rats, guneapigs, hamsters, etc. (3 views)
- BMW Sportintegral Helmet size 61 (3 views)
- SOUND RIG FOR SALE (3 views)
- VW Polo 2005 1.4 (3 views)
- Chip ‘n Dip PE and Uitenhage (3 views)
- Polar ice cream Factory shop (3 views)
- HIRE RESOLVE (3 views)
- The Boma African Safari Functions (3 views)