- Facebook/Website URL: http://lavelacafe.com/
- Phone: 041 583 5862
- Street, Area: Shop 3 Shark Rock Pier, Marine Drive
- City: Port Elizabeth
- Listed: January 3, 2012 07:36
- Expires: This ad has expired
La Vela Cafe has one of the most pristine ocean views in Port Elizabeth. We are situated on the picturesque Hobie Beach.
Our aim is to provide you with a relaxed atmosphere in which to enjoy our delicious, freshly prepared meals or a world class cup of Lavazza coffee!
We have a dynamic team of chefs, ready to amaze you with their mouth watering creations! And our wine list brings an exciting range of specially selected flavours to compliment every meal!
We trust our passion for food, fun and service is evident in every aspect of your experience!
Telephone: 041 583 5862
Fax: 041 583 5911
Shop 3 Shark Rock Pier, Marine Drive, Port Elizabeth
Cosy mexican styled restaurant nestled in the richmond hill neck of the woods in central. chilli bean mexican cantina, situated on pe’s restaurant hub, stanley street offers authentic mexican cuisine. our ingredients...
Grilled kudu rump steak (200g) - served with chips or baked potato and veg or salad, for only r60. the kudu rump is lovely and tender, and very low in cholestrol too - and our chef is a steak master .... he will grill yo...
**warning! **warning!! if you're on a diet, look away now !!!! lindt chocolate brownie - served slightly warm, so that it's suitably gooey & fudgy inside. smothered in lindt chocolate sauce, and served with a dollop...
The coachman restaurant in port elizabeth is a landmark restaurant famous for its dining experience as well as playing host to many celebrities and opera house performers. the coachman is known for creating unique, di...
Raasoie (means kitchen in hindi) ethnic indian cuisine is located in walmer, port elizabeth. its about 1km from the airport and 4km's from the beach front. your hosts, dheeren and his wife operate an authentic indi...
- building new and alterations build ins (2 views)
- DesignersCupcakes Cupcake business (2 views)
- Dave Swart – Clinical psychologist (2 views)
- Cuddle Carrier for rats, guneapigs, hamsters, etc. (2 views)
- NEUTRON PAINTS (2 views)
- A solid investment in Jeffrey’s Bay (2 views)
- The Bottle Store (2 views)
- Mangold Park (2 views)
- Online Personnel Port Elizabeth (2 views)
- GDB Mystery Shopper (2 views)