- Facebook/Website URL: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Herms-Restaurant/213500698703509
- Contact Name: Marnus
- Cell: 082 55 13 163
- Street, Area: 44 Newton Street, Newton Park
- City: Port Elizabeth
- Listed: January 24, 2012 06:45
- Expires: This ad has expired
New on the Block! HERMS Restaurant is located on the premises of the old Butcher’s Block at 44 Newton Street, Newton Park. Great food! Very reasonable prices on both food and drink which can be enjoyed in relaxing venue! Live entertainment on Wednesdays from 7pm! Our Lamb Shank, Eisbein and Steaks are highly recommended as well as our Herms Delight Desert! Join us for an unforgettable evening!
The home of the cantina restaurant and stagedoor bar. telephone: 041 586 3553 fax: 041 586 1705 e-mail: email@example.com
Tried one of our cheese burgers yet? we make our own patties from top grade beef mince, and they crumble when you prick them with your fork. we grill our 200g patties to order (patty is huge), and this is placed on a b...
**warning! **warning!! if you're on a diet, look away now !!!! lindt chocolate brownie - served slightly warm, so that it's suitably gooey & fudgy inside. smothered in lindt chocolate sauce, and served with a dollop...
Our cheese-burgers are only available on a tuesday night - and tonight we're running a special : burger & a beer / cooldrink / glass of wine / coffee for only r55 !! our 200g 100% pure beef & cheese burger, grill...
Raasoie (means kitchen in hindi) ethnic indian cuisine is located in walmer, port elizabeth. its about 1km from the airport and 4km's from the beach front. your hosts, dheeren and his wife operate an authentic indi...
- HIRE RESOLVE (10 views)
- Home Cooked Meals Delivered (5 views)
- Swift Cash Loans (5 views)
- Steelmech Mechanical Workshop & Service Centre (4 views)
- Tree Felling & Garden Clean-ups (3 views)
- OPEL ASTRA 2LITRE 8 VALVE – VALUE R30000 TO SWAP (3 views)
- Fiat Strada 1.7 TD with Canopy (3 views)
- Online Personnel Port Elizabeth (3 views)
- WIN an iPad mini !!! (3 views)
- Piano Lessons with Shane (3 views)