- Contact Name: Chandima Wijerathna
- Cell: +94714334138
- Phone: +94115639969
- Facebook/Website URL: http://www.helpingchildrensl.org
- Street, Area: Srilanka
- City: International
- Listed: February 9, 2013 09:22
- Expires: This ad has expired
Helping Children is a non profit, non-government organization Dedicated to improving the well- being of children and youth in SriLanka.
The Helping Children operates without any differences of race, religion or any Other differences.
We are registered under the companies’ act of No. 07 of 2007 in Srilanka as a non profit organization.
Security of the rights of Children in Sri Lankan Society to spend their Childhood freely and with merrietment under the love and protection of all , and also to engage themselves in education with Physical and mental fitness and to improve their knowledge , in respect of various aspects of society.
Creation of the background through a service network covering the entire island and for the upliftment of the education. Social sciencetific and technical knowledge of the Children and also the skills, arts spiritual Conduct, health, nutrition, security and protection of the children.
To Promote relief for poverty of rural people by promoting, uplifiting and Developing their talents in order to remove the / malnutritition of their children.
1) To support the initiatives of low – income families in Sri lanka in order to improve the social conditions of children and economic conditions of these families through funding their self employment develop the infrastructure facilities and public amenities housing and provide institutional support for village level community based organization to strengthen self – reliance and self –sufficiency.
2) To organize and develop collective self – sustainable village organizations by encouraging co-operation, leadership, voluntary community services, community self – development and sense of collective community identity.
3) To bring about closer liaison between the rural poor and state administrative officials by educating the poor to organize themselves in order to improve especially social condition of the children.
4) To develop and promote vocational training of the under privileged and youth to provide appropriate assistance towards furtherance of their job oriented education.
5) To develop and promote the education of the children in SriLanka in order to improve the social condition of the nation.
6) To promote and establish income generation projects in the villages and semi-urban sector to generate employment, self employment opportunities and provide relevant training for such employment opportunities.
7) To introduce and promote the programs for securing the child rights in Srilanka.
8) To support and organize the programs in order to encourage the children who do not going to school.
9) To support and organize proper programs to improve Early Childhood Development in Srilanka by providing Infrastructure facilities.
Sewing lessons for kids/teens/adults news! extra-curricular sewing for teenagers at pearson high school, every friday afternoon. only 4 students per class. limited space left. act now! an exciting opportunity for ...
Do you find that you get tired and run down every change of season? is your immune system low or you have no energy? if you answered yes to any of these, then you need to call me. herbalife's range of nutritional ...
Port elizabeth pagans will be celebrating and commemorating pagan freedom day 2013 on april 27. this is on a saturday, which will be a public holiday (freedom day). entry is free. there will be plenty of time to s...
Hi, i'm offering one-on-one beginner guitar tuition in the evenings. i'm an accomplished rock/classical guitarist who is currently studying towards a teacher's diploma in classical guitar. as a rock guitarist i've playe...