- Name: NL Personnel
- Phone: 0872300497
- Job Type: Permanent
- Employment Equity: EE/AA
- City: Port Elizabeth
- Listed: June 2, 2014 09:19
- Expires: This ad has expired
A National Company is seeking a Food & Beverage Manager with experience within a 5* establishment.
• Control and manage stock
• Control and manage cash including banking & float
• Control and manage assets
• Determine and implement corrective / proactive action
• Manage point of sale system
• Working knowledge of labour legislation
• Knowledge of operational standards and procedures
• Control all costs
• Beverage costing
• A strong sense of analytical skills, decision making, problem solving, results focused, self-motivating, strong leadership skills
• Good staff relations to maintain a comfortable and productive working environment for all concerned
• Basic knowledge of SA labour Law
• An independent thinker to manage creatively and competently
• Manage team performance
• Ensure prompt and efficient service of all food & beverage to theater & function clients
• Manage Customer & client relationship
• To ensure the efficient running of the banqueting department and Theater bars
• To ensure that staffing levels are correct and to agreed standards and are not exceeded without prior consultation.
• To ensure that company and statutory hygiene standards are maintained in all areas.
• To attend timeously to customer complaints.
• To ensure that reports and administration requirements are timeously submitted.
• To ensure that daily stock takes are conducted and variances investigated.
• To hold regular staff meetings.
• To be fully aware of trends in the industry and make suggestions for improvement of the catering operation.
• To attend meetings as required.
• To carry out or ensure that regular On-the-Job Training is taking place to agreed standard.
• Matric certificate
• South African citizen
• Must have a drivers license (Not negotiable)
• Management experience (3 Years)
• Hospitality experience (5-6 Years) – (5* Hotel)
• Computer Literacy – Microsoft office
• 3 – 5 years Front Of House management experience.
To apply, email an updated CV, a recent photo of yourself and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client in the hospitality industry is now recruiting for a front of house/admin manager at one of their lodges in port elizabeth. the successful candidate will have previous working experience in a similar position...
Our client within the hospitality industry is now recruiting for an experienced chef who is passionate about their career and the industry. the successful candidate will be left on their own to run the kitchen and all o...
A national company is looking for a duty manager with 5* hotel experience to join their team. must have matric and 2-3 years experience within the same role. send an updated cv and a recent photo to michelle@nlpers...
R6 000 to r8 000 negotiable depending on experience our client seeks to appoint an energetic go-getter with a minimum of 4 years experience in a very busy kitchen to control operations in a busy and successful restaur...
A national company is looking for a hod: in room dinning with 5* hotel experience to join their team. must have 2 - 3 years experience within the same role. send an updated cv and a recent photo to michelle@nlperso...
- Handmade Leather Goods/Shoes (3 views)
- HIRE RESOLVE (3 views)
- Corsa 1.4i bakkie (3 views)
- Chimney Equipment – URGENT SALE (2 views)
- Georgiou Grill & Bistro (2 views)
- After Dark Evening Dresses (2 views)
- TembaKunye Recruitment (2 views)
- A 6 Black and White Flyers (2 views)
- Dance Classes (2 views)
- Kretzmarine Boating for New and Used boats and motors (1 views)