- Name: NL Personnel
- Phone: 0872300497
- Job Type: Permanent
- Employment Equity: EE/AA
- City: Port Elizabeth
- Listed: June 2, 2014 09:19
- Expires: This ad has expired
A National Company is seeking a Food & Beverage Manager with experience within a 5* establishment.
• Control and manage stock
• Control and manage cash including banking & float
• Control and manage assets
• Determine and implement corrective / proactive action
• Manage point of sale system
• Working knowledge of labour legislation
• Knowledge of operational standards and procedures
• Control all costs
• Beverage costing
• A strong sense of analytical skills, decision making, problem solving, results focused, self-motivating, strong leadership skills
• Good staff relations to maintain a comfortable and productive working environment for all concerned
• Basic knowledge of SA labour Law
• An independent thinker to manage creatively and competently
• Manage team performance
• Ensure prompt and efficient service of all food & beverage to theater & function clients
• Manage Customer & client relationship
• To ensure the efficient running of the banqueting department and Theater bars
• To ensure that staffing levels are correct and to agreed standards and are not exceeded without prior consultation.
• To ensure that company and statutory hygiene standards are maintained in all areas.
• To attend timeously to customer complaints.
• To ensure that reports and administration requirements are timeously submitted.
• To ensure that daily stock takes are conducted and variances investigated.
• To hold regular staff meetings.
• To be fully aware of trends in the industry and make suggestions for improvement of the catering operation.
• To attend meetings as required.
• To carry out or ensure that regular On-the-Job Training is taking place to agreed standard.
• Matric certificate
• South African citizen
• Must have a drivers license (Not negotiable)
• Management experience (3 Years)
• Hospitality experience (5-6 Years) – (5* Hotel)
• Computer Literacy – Microsoft office
• 3 – 5 years Front Of House management experience.
To apply, email an updated CV, a recent photo of yourself and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org
A national company is looking for a banqueting duty manager with 5* hotel experience to join their team. must have 2 - 3 years experience within the same role. send an updated cv and a recent photo to michelle@nlpe...
A national company is looking for a duty manager: room services with 5* hotel experience to join their team. must have 2 - 3 years experience within the same role. send an updated cv and a recent photo to michelle@...
A national company is looking for a duty manager with 5* hotel experience to join their team. must have matric and 2-3 years experience within the same role. send an updated cv and a recent photo to michelle@nlpers...
Our client in the hospitality industry is now recruiting for a front of house/admin manager at one of their lodges in port elizabeth. the successful candidate will have previous working experience in a similar position...
A national company is looking for a duty/restaurant manager with 5* hotel experience to join their team. responsibilities: identify and estimate quantities of foods, beverages, and supplies to be ordered. ...
- HIRE RESOLVE (9 views)
- Port Elizabeth Auto Glass (6 views)
- Scooter repairs and servicing (6 views)
- AML Controls (6 views)
- Marine Stainless Steel (6 views)
- We Make Pallet Furniture And Home Decor (6 views)
- 5000 Flyers for R999 (6 views)
- Wedding Belles (6 views)
- Corner Agencies (5 views)
- Senior Chef Vacancy (5 views)