- Name: NL Personnel
- Phone: 0872300497
- Job Type: Permanent
- Employment Equity: EE/AA
- City: Port Elizabeth
- Listed: June 2, 2014 09:19
- Expires: This ad has expired
A National Company is seeking a Food & Beverage Manager with experience within a 5* establishment.
• Control and manage stock
• Control and manage cash including banking & float
• Control and manage assets
• Determine and implement corrective / proactive action
• Manage point of sale system
• Working knowledge of labour legislation
• Knowledge of operational standards and procedures
• Control all costs
• Beverage costing
• A strong sense of analytical skills, decision making, problem solving, results focused, self-motivating, strong leadership skills
• Good staff relations to maintain a comfortable and productive working environment for all concerned
• Basic knowledge of SA labour Law
• An independent thinker to manage creatively and competently
• Manage team performance
• Ensure prompt and efficient service of all food & beverage to theater & function clients
• Manage Customer & client relationship
• To ensure the efficient running of the banqueting department and Theater bars
• To ensure that staffing levels are correct and to agreed standards and are not exceeded without prior consultation.
• To ensure that company and statutory hygiene standards are maintained in all areas.
• To attend timeously to customer complaints.
• To ensure that reports and administration requirements are timeously submitted.
• To ensure that daily stock takes are conducted and variances investigated.
• To hold regular staff meetings.
• To be fully aware of trends in the industry and make suggestions for improvement of the catering operation.
• To attend meetings as required.
• To carry out or ensure that regular On-the-Job Training is taking place to agreed standard.
• Matric certificate
• South African citizen
• Must have a drivers license (Not negotiable)
• Management experience (3 Years)
• Hospitality experience (5-6 Years) – (5* Hotel)
• Computer Literacy – Microsoft office
• 3 – 5 years Front Of House management experience.
To apply, email an updated CV, a recent photo of yourself and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org
A national company is looking for a banqueting duty manager with 5* hotel experience to join their team. must have 2 - 3 years experience within the same role. send an updated cv and a recent photo to michelle@nlpe...
A national company is looking for a duty/restaurant manager with 5* hotel experience to join their team. responsibilities: identify and estimate quantities of foods, beverages, and supplies to be ordered. ...
R6 000 to r8 000 negotiable depending on experience our client seeks to appoint an energetic go-getter with a minimum of 4 years experience in a very busy kitchen to control operations in a busy and successful restaur...
A national company is looking for a duty manager: room services with 5* hotel experience to join their team. must have 2 - 3 years experience within the same role. send an updated cv and a recent photo to michelle@...
Our client within the hospitality industry is now recruiting for an experienced chef who is passionate about their career and the industry. the successful candidate will be left on their own to run the kitchen and all o...
- HENRY’S SPITBRAAIS (3 views)
- Antique desk (2 views)
- JAV Agencies (2 views)
- Online Personnel Port Elizabeth (2 views)
- Agents wanted (2 views)
- CONSTRUCTION AND LIFTING MACHINES OPERATORS TRAINING CENTER IN NORTH WEST 0145922882/0763150936 (2 views)
- Oval cozy bed for small pets eg guinea pigs and rabbits (2 views)
- Rent A Student – agency (2 views)
- Payroll Services (1 views)
- Audi 1.8T 140kw (1 views)