- Facebook/Website URL: http://www.coatitpe.co.za
- Contact Name: Erall
- Phone: 060 868 6007
- Cell: 060 868 6007
- Street, Area: 17 Sutton road
- City: Port Elizabeth
- Listed: June 3, 2015 15:23
- Expires: This ad has expired
Water Transfer Printing is a surface decorating process where elaborate pre-printed designs like camouflage, Carbon-Fibre, Wood Grain, etc. are applied to a 3D objects. The Water Transfer Printing process is used to decorate items that range from all-terrain vehicles and car dashboards to small items like bike helmets or other automotive trim. Prints can be applied to most types of surfaces including fibreglass, ceramics, plastic, metal, & wood. If the item can be dipped in water, the water transfer process can be used. The process utilises a water-soluble film that holds the printed patterns. The plastic dissolves in the water and leaves the ink on the surface. The process is such that the item to be printed is first primer according to the substrate and painted in a base colour to match the pattern being transferred .After the base coat has dried then the item is ready for decorating. The film is activated. The customer part is then dipped into the water and the ink wraps around it. Thereafter it is washed, dried and clear coat.
What items can be done?
If the item can be dipped in water and spray painted, then water transfer process can be used. For example; Car parts interior and exterior, motor bike parts, bicycle parts, sports equipment, computer parts, boating and accessories, appliances, helmets, rifles stocks, rifle scopes, knives, cellphone / tablet covers, gaming consoles, kitchen splash back, light switch covers, bedside lamps, the list is endless.
The process we use is the same as automotive spray painting and the transferred image is protected by multiple layers of automotive grade clear acrylic topcoat, thus providing a surface just as durable as automotive exteriors
Join the scootermaniacs and get the type of service that every customer deserves!! http://www.facebook.com/pages/scootermania/542382869117691
High impact (eastern cape) specialises in high pressure cleaning of service station forecourts. contract work is invoiced at r10 per square metre. we also service all commercial, industrial and residential clients. demos...
Would you like the benefits of... increased fuel economy prolonged engine life decreased emissions improved performance ✓saves you money on fuel ✓increases fuel economy up to 25% ✓prolongs engine life ✓redu...
I can help you * find a great car for you to buy * * advertise and sell your current car * * maintain your car at the best price *
- Handmade Leather Goods/Shoes (10 views)
- Barron Distributor * Corporate Clothing * Ladies Uniforms * Work Wear Suppliers (9 views)
- Chip ‘n Dip PE and Uitenhage (9 views)
- Giant Jenga, Giant Scrabble, Giant Dominoes, Croquet, Boules, Quoits and Vintage Tennis to Hire in Port Elizabeth (8 views)
- Belles & Babes – Kids Party Setup, Baby Showers (8 views)
- TOYOTA COROLLA 160i GLE AUTO (8 views)
- Hair-Extensions-Brazilian-Weaves-(wefts)-in-RSA (7 views)
- Home Cooked Meals Delivered (7 views)
- Candy Pop Hire – Candyfloss, Popcorn & Bubble Machine Rental (7 views)
- Imagination Food Design Catering (7 views)