- Facebook/Website URL: http://www.coatitpe.co.za
- Contact Name: Erall
- Phone: 060 868 6007
- Cell: 060 868 6007
- Street, Area: 17 Sutton road
- City: Port Elizabeth
- Listed: June 3, 2015 15:23
- Expires: This ad has expired
Water Transfer Printing is a surface decorating process where elaborate pre-printed designs like camouflage, Carbon-Fibre, Wood Grain, etc. are applied to a 3D objects. The Water Transfer Printing process is used to decorate items that range from all-terrain vehicles and car dashboards to small items like bike helmets or other automotive trim. Prints can be applied to most types of surfaces including fibreglass, ceramics, plastic, metal, & wood. If the item can be dipped in water, the water transfer process can be used. The process utilises a water-soluble film that holds the printed patterns. The plastic dissolves in the water and leaves the ink on the surface. The process is such that the item to be printed is first primer according to the substrate and painted in a base colour to match the pattern being transferred .After the base coat has dried then the item is ready for decorating. The film is activated. The customer part is then dipped into the water and the ink wraps around it. Thereafter it is washed, dried and clear coat.
What items can be done?
If the item can be dipped in water and spray painted, then water transfer process can be used. For example; Car parts interior and exterior, motor bike parts, bicycle parts, sports equipment, computer parts, boating and accessories, appliances, helmets, rifles stocks, rifle scopes, knives, cellphone / tablet covers, gaming consoles, kitchen splash back, light switch covers, bedside lamps, the list is endless.
The process we use is the same as automotive spray painting and the transferred image is protected by multiple layers of automotive grade clear acrylic topcoat, thus providing a surface just as durable as automotive exteriors
Motor insurance quote finding the right car insurance for you is made simpler with car insurance quotes 4 you. read reviews of sa's top car insurance companies in one place and get your car insurance quote today.
Join the scootermaniacs and get the type of service that every customer deserves!! http://www.facebook.com/pages/scootermania/542382869117691
* s t e e l m e c h * mechanical workshop & service centre. we offer: minor – major servicing, engine and cylinder head repairs / overhauls, brakes , clutch repairs / overhauls, suspension , bearings , cv j...
High impact (eastern cape) specialises in high pressure cleaning of service station forecourts. contract work is invoiced at r10 per square metre. we also service all commercial, industrial and residential clients. demos...
Moffett car spa is your one stop motor vehicle cleaning and detailing centre. our services include: car washing, vacuum, interior and exterior trim detail, tyre shine, quick liquid wax, hand polish, full...
- Movies! Music! Magic! (2 views)
- Coatit Port Elizabeth (1 views)
- The Photo Booth (1 views)
- WOMEN’S DAY SPECIAL AT CIRCULAR CAR WASH (1 views)
- Jolly Totters Educare – Parkside (1 views)
- Christmas Cupcakes to order (1 views)
- VDM Properties (1 views)
- Port Media (1 views)
- Computer Tablets for Sale (1 views)
- IMPERIUM LETTING – Simplified | Differnet |Professional (1 views)