- Facebook/Website URL: http://www.coatitpe.co.za
- Contact Name: Erall
- Phone: 060 868 6007
- Cell: 060 868 6007
- Street, Area: 17 Sutton road
- City: Port Elizabeth
- Listed: June 3, 2015 15:23
- Expires: This ad has expired
Water Transfer Printing is a surface decorating process where elaborate pre-printed designs like camouflage, Carbon-Fibre, Wood Grain, etc. are applied to a 3D objects. The Water Transfer Printing process is used to decorate items that range from all-terrain vehicles and car dashboards to small items like bike helmets or other automotive trim. Prints can be applied to most types of surfaces including fibreglass, ceramics, plastic, metal, & wood. If the item can be dipped in water, the water transfer process can be used. The process utilises a water-soluble film that holds the printed patterns. The plastic dissolves in the water and leaves the ink on the surface. The process is such that the item to be printed is first primer according to the substrate and painted in a base colour to match the pattern being transferred .After the base coat has dried then the item is ready for decorating. The film is activated. The customer part is then dipped into the water and the ink wraps around it. Thereafter it is washed, dried and clear coat.
What items can be done?
If the item can be dipped in water and spray painted, then water transfer process can be used. For example; Car parts interior and exterior, motor bike parts, bicycle parts, sports equipment, computer parts, boating and accessories, appliances, helmets, rifles stocks, rifle scopes, knives, cellphone / tablet covers, gaming consoles, kitchen splash back, light switch covers, bedside lamps, the list is endless.
The process we use is the same as automotive spray painting and the transferred image is protected by multiple layers of automotive grade clear acrylic topcoat, thus providing a surface just as durable as automotive exteriors
Motor insurance quote finding the right car insurance for you is made simpler with car insurance quotes 4 you. read reviews of sa's top car insurance companies in one place and get your car insurance quote today.
* s t e e l m e c h * mechanical workshop & service centre. we offer: minor – major servicing, engine and cylinder head repairs / overhauls, brakes , clutch repairs / overhauls, suspension , bearings , cv j...
High impact (eastern cape) specialises in high pressure cleaning of service station forecourts. contract work is invoiced at r10 per square metre. we also service all commercial, industrial and residential clients. demos...
Wanting to have your car washed? 9th avenue car wash & valet(previously bliss car wash/ray's) is now under new ownership we offer the following: full house car wash hand polish full valet single seat cleani...
Dynamic team to assist in all auto electrical and mechanical repairs to all makes of vehicles. also specialize in supply and fitment of towbars, rollbars, bullbars and nudgebars. supply and fit of radio, speakers and s...
- HIRE RESOLVE (7 views)
- Candy Pop Hire – Candyfloss, Popcorn & Bubble Machine Rental (5 views)
- 1956 Landrover 2 Series Collectable for sale (4 views)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 Vehicle dock kit (4 views)
- Chip ‘n Dip Mobile Franchise (4 views)
- Aluminium Windows Port Elizabeth (4 views)
- We do ALL Transport/Removals with 4ton truck – FREE QUOTE!!! (3 views)
- Energy Photo Luminescent Tape (3 views)
- WATERMARK AQUARIUMS (3 views)
- Executive Plumbing Supplies (3 views)