- Phone: 0729061977
- Facebook/Website URL: https://www.facebook.com/events/1880063902252349/?acontext=%7B%22source%22%3A5%2C%22page_id_source%22%3A156897251186702%2C%22action_history%22%3A%5B%7B%22surface%22%3A%22page%22%2C%22mechanism%22%3A%22main_list%22%2C%22extra_data%22%3A%22%7B%5C%22page_id%5C%22%3A156897251186702%2C%5C%22tour_id%5C%22%3Anull%7D%22%7D%5D%2C%22has_source%22%3Atrue%7D
- Event Start Date: 27/07/2017
- Event Time: 7.30pm
- Event End Date: 29/07/2017
- Street, Area: Savoy Theatre, Cnr Diaz Rd & Stirk St, Adcockvale
- City: Port Elizabeth
- Listed: July 11, 2017 08:18
- Expires: This ad has expired
Last year’s Blast from the Past was a big hit with audiences so we’re back with a great new line up and over 30 classic hits to have you tapping your feet and singing all night long. In our first concert style show for the year we feature some of the greatest songs from the 1950s to the 80s. Tickets are on sale now but book early, last year they sold like a Rubik’s Cube on steroids. There is something for everyone in this show whether you were around when the songs came out or you just wished you’d been born earlier!
We have 2 hours’ worth of iconic songs from Dean Martin to Neil Diamond, Elton John, Brenda Fassie and Billy Joel to U2 alongside a little Rock and Roll, some Beatles, disco classics and so much more. This production is directed by Phillip Cowie and Rose Cowpar with Vocal Direction by Angela Freer all of who will also be on stage.
The cast of 17 has a great mix of experienced musos you’ve seen at the Music Kitchen or Four Winds Fold Club alongside our powerhouse theatre crew. Our performers include Doron Blackman, Cailan van Heerden, Alastair Gillies, Tarryn Light, Bennie Gerber, Richard Campbell, Megan Smith, Edward Allen, Litha Hewitt-Coleman, Natalie Farrett, Ken Collier, Yvonne Parker and our youngest member, Zoe Gray.
The show is running at the Savoy Theatre from 27-29th July at 7.30 nightly and at 2.00pm on Saturday 29th. Tickets are just R80 each or R75 for a group of 8 or more for the evening shows or R60 for the matinee. Patrons can choose either row or table seating. Bookings are now open – call Rose on 072 906 1977.
The underground, the largest nightclub in port elizabeth, brings you afro nights with international dj pascal morais, dyrho, pablo sultry suite, chrisbeats, biggz and dj ayaz. come and join us for a night to remember!
Join us at the port elizabeth feather market centre 9 - 13 july 2017,in expanding a network to collaborate on developing an effective marine waste strategy for africa. our aim is to facilitate a guide to best practice fo...
Kom en ervaar die werking van die heilige gees saam met pastoor gerhard swart
Art and games holiday programme: for all ages! great indoor fun, keeping minds and hands active! a safe and fun environment and peace of mind for parents! and parents can join in too! mon 4 dec 2017 - tues 16 jan 201...
- Barron Distributor * Corporate Clothing * Ladies Uniforms * Work Wear Suppliers (10 views)
- HIRE RESOLVE (9 views)
- Swift Cash Loans (8 views)
- Popcorn Machine, Candy Floss Machine, Bubble Machine, Candyfloss Machine to Hire in Port Elizabeth (7 views)
- Hair-Extensions-Brazilian-Weaves-(wefts)-in-RSA (7 views)
- ™DIY Kitchens South Africa© (6 views)
- TOYOTA COROLLA 160i GLE AUTO (6 views)
- Goldstar TV – R500 (6 views)
- Bushwackers Party Venue (6 views)
- Pink Vuka Scooter for Sale (5 views)