- Facebook/Website URL: http://www.facebook.com/AnimalWelfareSocietyPE
- Phone: (041) 366-1660/1
- Street, Area: Victoria Drive, Walmer
- City: Port Elizabeth
- Listed: December 29, 2011 18:59
- Expires: This ad has expired
Animal Welfare Society in Port ELizabeth is on Victoria Drive in Walmer.
Weekdays: 10h00 to 16h00
Weekends: 10h00 to 15h00
Public Holidays: 10h00 to 15h00
The animal welfare society in Port Elizabeth operates as an open shelter pound. It is a save place for all unwanted, lost, confiscated and abandoned animals. The animal welfare society has facilities for livestock which includes donkeys, horses, cattle, goats and sheep.
If you wish to report animal neglect and/or cruelty please contact the Port Elizabeth animal welfare society.
If you need to reach an inspector please contact:
- Cuddle Carrier for rats, guneapigs, hamsters, etc. (3 views)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (2 views)
- building new and alterations build ins (2 views)
- DesignersCupcakes Cupcake business (2 views)
- Dave Swart – Clinical psychologist (2 views)
- Handmade Leather Goods/Shoes (2 views)
- NEUTRON PAINTS (2 views)
- A solid investment in Jeffrey’s Bay (2 views)
- MS 66 NGC Graded – 90th Birthday R5 Coins (2 views)
- The Bottle Store (2 views)