- Contact Name: BAIN STREET GRILL
- Phone: 041/5822914
- Cell: 0825638934
- Street, Area: 32 Bain Street, Richmond Hill
- City: Port Elizabeth
- Listed: September 20, 2012 06:44
- Expires: This ad has expired
SIRLOIN STEAK SPECIAL continues. BUTTER-SOFT 300g A Grade matured Sirloin steak, beautifully marbled, grilled EXACTLY as you order it, and served with your choice of chips OR baked potato, and veg OR salad, for ONLY R70. Tender, succulent top grade meat, with the best chips ever, and fresh veg as well – absolute bargain at this price. You won’t find better in PE – GUARANTEED ! BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL – Call 041/582-2914 to book.
The coachman restaurant in port elizabeth is a landmark restaurant famous for its dining experience as well as playing host to many celebrities and opera house performers. the coachman is known for creating unique, di...
Cosy mexican styled restaurant nestled in the richmond hill neck of the woods in central. chilli bean mexican cantina, situated on pe’s restaurant hub, stanley street offers authentic mexican cuisine. our ingredients...
The home of the cantina restaurant and stagedoor bar. telephone: 041 586 3553 fax: 041 586 1705 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban blend is a well located cafe & wine bar, situated at 58 3rd ave in newton park. our friendly staff and great variety of foods, pizza's, coffee and wines are just a phone call away from immediate delivery. the atmos...
Blue waters cafe situated on the port elizabeth waterfront is a café-styled restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere. it is ideally situated with the boardwalk casino only a walk away. blue waters cafe is ideal for busines...
- Corner Agencies (4 views)
- 2005 Golf 5 1.9 TDI Comfortline (3 views)
- Online Personnel Port Elizabeth (3 views)
- Platinum Point of Sale Business Solutions (3 views)
- LEGAD PE (3 views)
- ™DIY Kitchens South Africa© (3 views)
- We Make Pallet Furniture And Home Decor (3 views)
- SOUND RIG FOR SALE (2 views)
- Business Cards On Special (2 views)
- Photo Booth Rentals Port Elizabeth (2 views)