- Contact Name: BAIN STREET GRILL
- Phone: 041/5822914
- Cell: 0825638934
- Street, Area: 32 Bain Street, Richmond Hill
- City: Port Elizabeth
- Listed: September 20, 2012 06:44
- Expires: This ad has expired
SIRLOIN STEAK SPECIAL continues. BUTTER-SOFT 300g A Grade matured Sirloin steak, beautifully marbled, grilled EXACTLY as you order it, and served with your choice of chips OR baked potato, and veg OR salad, for ONLY R70. Tender, succulent top grade meat, with the best chips ever, and fresh veg as well – absolute bargain at this price. You won’t find better in PE – GUARANTEED ! BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL – Call 041/582-2914 to book.
Join us for an amazing dining experience with special attention from the chef/owner, charles. we serve the tastiest seafood and the most tender and mouth-watering grills. only the freshest ingredients are used (no fish i...
The coachman restaurant in port elizabeth is a landmark restaurant famous for its dining experience as well as playing host to many celebrities and opera house performers. the coachman is known for creating unique, di...
**warning! **warning!! if you're on a diet, look away now !!!! lindt chocolate brownie - served slightly warm, so that it's suitably gooey & fudgy inside. smothered in lindt chocolate sauce, and served with a dollop...
The home of the cantina restaurant and stagedoor bar. telephone: 041 586 3553 fax: 041 586 1705 e-mail: email@example.com
Cosy mexican styled restaurant nestled in the richmond hill neck of the woods in central. chilli bean mexican cantina, situated on pe’s restaurant hub, stanley street offers authentic mexican cuisine. our ingredients...
- Movies! Music! Magic! (2 views)
- Regus Business Centre Greenacres Port Elizabeth (1 views)
- wanted (1 views)
- Accesslan Infrastructure (1 views)
- Honda VFR400 NC30 (1 views)
- Freshly Flavoured – a signature recipe collection (1 views)
- three hole play tunnel for marmoset monkeys etc (1 views)
- medium snuggle sacks for chinchillas, guinea pigs etc. (1 views)
- Home Loan Consultant – PE (1 views)
- Wine Ambassador – Port Elizabeth (1 views)